Protecting your business premises with security doors must be seen as a major consideration for all companies.
This is particularly the case when it comes to addressing front door security that needs to afford ease of access while also offering protection and safety.
Your business front door:
The front entrance to your business premises can be seen as a reflection on the type of business you run. While it needs to be inviting it also needs to be secure.
To achieve this security, it is important to choose a good quality, solid and robust front door. We say this because you must take into consideration the amount of people who will use this entrance on a daily basis.
What material is suitable for a secure front door?
There are a variety of choices for the material used in secure front doors. These include:
Depending upon the nature of your business you may wish to include additional reinforcement features with your front door. Examples here are such things as:
- Door Bars – These are used for reinforcement of the door frame.
- Door Chains – Chains can be used to restrict how far you want the front door to open.
- Door Closers – These mechanisms allow your front door to close more easily, quickly and quietly.
- Door openers – Automatic openers can be installed to release the front door lock. This will allow you to open the door without having to physically answer it.
- Hinges – Dependent upon the level of security required you will need to assess how many hinges are necessary. You will also need to consider the type of ‘pins’ used. Your qualified door installation company can advise on the best ‘hinge’ solution to meet your needs.
- Locks – It goes without saying that locking mechanisms are an extremely important part of your front door security system. In this respect there is an extremely wide choice available.
The most suitable level of lock security will depend on the type of business you are running, but discussions with your chosen door installation company will help you to quickly establish the most appropriate solution for your needs.
Consider the decorative appearance of your front door:
As mentioned at the beginning of the piece, your front door is the main ‘gateway’ to your business.
Take into consideration the option of decorative designs, whether you want panels or windows to be in place and in terms of door colour, do you want this to match your company’s livery and brand identity.
Secure front doors for your business offer peace of mind:
It is eminently possible to have a secure front door installed at your business premises that is durable, offers a high level of security and is inviting as well as being easily accessible.
In many cases your business front door will be the most regularly used entrance on your premises.
This means that choosing a reputable, professional and fully qualified door installation company should be uppermost in your mind when looking at such an installation.
You should also be aware that coupling a secure front door in conjunction with intruder-alarms and CCTV cameras will give yourself and your staff members additional safety and peace of mind.